cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS Jav initial load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My AS Java initial load (Pass: ReadASJavaUsers)  is failing due to following reson:

Search request failed! Administrator is not allowed to perform search
request

I have mentioned "Administrator" as user id within AS Java repository. I am able to login to AS JAva using same Administrator user. This user also has all roles within AS Java.

Any thought, how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Dhiman Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new user and tried the same. Previous warning has gone but new error has beed reported:

FromSPML got exception

org.openspml.util.SpmlException: XML Error :6:2: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

Any thought?

Regards,

Dhiman PAul.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try creating a new role, within the new role for assigned actions assign a 'Spml_Read_Action' and assign the role to the new user or Administrator.

This is a common problem when you manage Java systems via Solution Manager.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhiman,

Sounds like you might have a permissions issue.  Does the user have the rights to read the user list from the target application?

Also have you defined and selected a repository?

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiman,

For the exact below error we solved it by making the IDM user as Technical User in the source system. The action was already assigned to the IDM role hence was not relevant in our case.

FromSPML got exception

org.openspml.util.SpmlException: XML Error :6:2: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.

Cheers,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Billy. My issue got resolved after after assigning Spml_Read_Action to Administrator user.

Regards,

Dhiman Paul.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't forget to mark that that previous post as correct, so future viewers can quickly find how the issue was resolved.