cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run time error after activating business functions SFW5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have activated EA-PLM in SFW5 and now when I try to display order has run time error.

Attached the SFW5 and run time error.

I cant off the activation too. How can I rectify this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the  current time error message

What happened?                                                                     

Error in the ABAP Application Program                                          

The current ABAP program "CL_EXIT_MASTER================CP" had to be          

terminated because it has                                                     

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                 

The following syntax error occurred in program                                 

"CL_IM_WCM_DECOUPLING_IMPL=====CP " in include                                

"CL_IM_WCM_DECOUPLING_IMPL=====CM002 " in                                     

line 5:                                                                        

"Field "I_IWERK" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tabl"       

"es nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . . ."                     

" "                                                                            

" "                                                                            

The include has been created and last changed by:                              

Created by: "SAP "                                                             

Last changed by: "SAP "