cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Pricing from Billing to Return Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have a scenerio where Billing is created and pricing is determined based on the condition record maintained. Assume the Price is 100$ on 01.10.2013. Later they change the price to 110$ for the same date.

When the Return order is created, we want the price to be 100$. But system is determining 110$. We are using Copy Control Pricing Type as "D". Please provide the solution.

Note: We are using commodity Pricing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu and all,

Is this resolved?  If yes, please could you tell what the cause was?  I am facing a similar problem: Although I have Pricing Type 'D' from OR -> RE (Sales Order to Returns), the price is not being calculated for want of condition record.  I cannot maintain a condition record, since then it will trigger for all REs which match the condition record.  I want the condition type in the RE only if it is in the source OR.  However, analysis tells me condition record is missing (Message 109).  Any thoughts, please?

Thank you for your time and inputs, in advance.

Best regards,

A Die-hard SAP Addict

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

I tried the scenario, and system derived 100 INR Price as normal.

Now, considering this you are remained with the option of checking Pricing related User Exits.

Check RV61AFZA in USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE and MV61AFZA in

USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE.

Let us know if any code is written there.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti ,

Earlier the setting was E. But issue we faced was that when we change the quantity in the return order, the net value is not getting changed.

For Example: Quantity 10 / Net Value = 1000$ in Billing doc

When return order is created for quantity 5, the net value was still 1000$. It should be 500$. The description for E is justifying it.

Hi Manoj ,

Please let us know the item category in Return Order. I will compare it with our Z item category.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Pricing Type "E". That is obvious, b'coz it is fixing the condition base value. And when you are using pricing type as "D" and there is change in quantities in return order. The system is re-calculating condition base value & value.

Now, I can suggest 2 things here:

1. Try pricing type "A" - Copy price components and redetermine scales and "G" - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

2. Refer SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF, with the help of ABABer create a new pricing type based on your requirement.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

The standard item category in return order is "REN".

Thanks,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

I tried the same scenario that you have described above, but I am getting only the 100$ price in the return order.

Below are the steps that I performed

1. Standard order cycle , Order --> delivery --> billing --> payment received. (price - $100)

2. Updated the price appropriate condition record in vk12 , without changing any dates. (price - $110)

3. Created the Return order(RE) with reference to the old billing document, tried reducing the order quantity and $100 per item is only re-determined by the system.

Please check, whether you have created the return order with reference to the old billing documents.

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

Here the cost is changed to 110$ in the condition record .

So, itg docs) will always take the new value from the condition record.

Also,  please check the date range for the condition record.

NOTE :- I am not sure if the new conditon record is created for the new price.But it is happening due to the updated conditon record.

Regards,

Rituraj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP ,

The Pricing Date in Return Order is same as of the Pricing Date in Billing.

Hi Narendra ,

You are right. User is changing only the price not the date in the condition record.

pricing Type D describes that the Copy Pricing Element Unchanged. So system should copy the price in the Source document. But it seems like it is redetermining the condition record.

Pricing Type D Description as per SAP - "

No condition types are redetermined. Only the scaled prices are

adapted due to a changed basis but but the prices are fixed. Condition base value and value are redetermined"

For your information, we dont use scales,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the statement highlighted in Blue.

Pricing Type D Description as per SAP - "

No condition types are redetermined. Only the scaled prices are adapted due to a changed basis but the prices are fixed. Condition base value and value are redetermined"

Try with pricing type E - Adopt price components and fix values, this is same as D, but there will be no re-determination of condition base value or value.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you post some screenshot of the conditions detail in both documents and the pricing analysis?

BR

Robert

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Assume the Price is 100$ on 01.10.2013. Later they change the price to 110$ for the same date.

If you change the price with same date 01.10.2013 from 100 to 110 $ then what about already created transactions with that pricing ? why because you have updated pricing type as ' D -copy pricing elements unchanged " means you have not changed the date just you changed the amount.

Please let me know more details on this.

Thanks

Naren

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, please confirm whether pricing date in changed in Return Order is same as reference sales doc or different.

Commodity Pricing

As like Exchange rate, commodity prices also change very frequently and updated in the system. Therefore, their can be a fair chance you might have enhancement to control this. So, take help of ABAPer to check the same. Probably, based on business process, you have to exclude return doc from that development.

Thanks, JP

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in your pricing procedure if you are using any VOFM formula. Check also if BADI_CPE_FE_EVALUATION_ROUTINE or any badi called BADI_CPE_FE* is working.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo