cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud account not working in Lumira client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created a Lumira cloud account and can access it fine at cloud.saplumira.com using the desktop browser. However, when I go to connect using the Lumira client (SP12), I get an unknown user / incorrect password error message, both at the front screen and on the Share tab. I have tried using both the email address registered to the account (which is what I use when accessing via the browser), and the P user ID generated by the account setup (accessed from the account settings screen) as Usernames, but neither work.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried connecting through Lumira Client & facing the same issue.
Can anyone help on this ? As we need this thing asap on our project.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello - have you seen this:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-52535

If you need help ASAP please send a note to support.lumira@sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I am now able to connect to Cloud through Lumira client, there were some security settings which were stopping us without giving any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have posted this earlier today http://scn.sap.com/thread/3436668

We have detected an issue and we are working on it.

Thanks,

Jay

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

for info, i have seen this error many times without any agent enabled.

regards,

H

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be a difference between the password being entered manually in desktop, and the password stored on the cloud sso (SAML) token .

1. To check this, login to cloud using a browser like Google Chrome.  After clicking "Log On", select Cancel to by-pass the authentication token . Then manually enter the credentials by typing.. ( I suspect login will fail, because your expected password isn't actually correct.) 
  2. Clear out the problematic IE certificates (IE > Options > Content > Certificates ), especially since there might be outdated tokens there.
  3. Next, reset your password online. Validate the new password.
  4. Accept the new IE token on subsequent login.
  5. Finally -> validate the corrected password from the Client.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Are you running Lumira client SP12 within intranet? If so, can you check if you have setup correctly about the proxy settings which can be found in Preference --> Network?

Thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

This corrected my issue. For other you can check your connection by trying to update from help. If it fails to connect this is probably your issue even though the error message trying to connect to Lumira Cloud is invalid username/password...