cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO 7.4 SP3: Mapping Exception during runtime - but test in ESR works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got an PO 7.4 SP03 with B2B Addon SP01 and  experience a mapping exception during file to IDOC flow. I've copied the MM_ASC850_4010_TO_ORDERS05 mapping from MAPPING KIT and used it in my flow.

While during runtime I get a MappingException: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE everything works well if I download the message payload and use it in ESR mapping test functionality.

Here are the Error details:

I get the following log message 3 times:

Tracing for additional info - MTSaxHandler.run:
Thrown:
java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSAXParser() of a null object loaded from static field com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.saxParserFactory
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:270)
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:112)
Hide Full Message
Error
2013-10-07
19:36:50:686
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler
sap.com/com.sap.xi.services
Thread[parser,5,ApplicationThreadGroup]
j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace_00.trc

then followed by several of these messages

Tracing for additional info -exception while parsing
Thrown:
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSAXParser() of a null object loaded from static field com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.saxParserFactory
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:277)
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:112)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSAXParser() of a null object loaded from static field com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.saxParserFactory
at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:270)
... 1 more
Hide Full Message
Error
2013-10-07
19:36:50:705
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.XParser
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.XParser
sap.com/com.sap.xi.services
Thread[parser,5,ApplicationThreadGroup]
j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace_00.trc

ending in

RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ASC850_4010_TO_ORDERS05_
Thrown:
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: while trying to invoke the method javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newSAXParser() of a null object loaded from static field com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.saxParserFactory

Any help is highly appreciated

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue by upgrading to PO 7.4 SP04.

Answers (0)