Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for moving assets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

i want to ask a question,
we have a legal requirement to create a delivery document if we move our assets (LAPTOP) out of our company, so for example if companies employee is going out of company to visit another subsidiary in another country, (it can happen even if he is not going to any subsidiary) he has to take his laptop with him, now for the legal requirement we have to create a delivery for him to take his laptop, it wont happen if he take his laptop for daily use i.e for taking it to his house, laptop is just an example.

once he come back we have to return this delivery and also these deliveries are on official documents which are provided by government.

please help me to configure this requirement,

options i had in mind are delivery without reference but i do not know if this can fulfill the requirement, as we have to keep record of documents used which are preprinted forms with numbers on them.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

May be this will help you, create a normal sales order, create a customer with your employ name or use the internal customer as a soldTo and shipTo One time customer (employee), then laptop as a material and Price as per the asset value. Fallow the delivery and invoice process. Print invoice handover to employee. when ever he returns fallow the return process.

Thanks
Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreenath,

that's a good idea, but the problem is this that invoices are also being printed on prenumbered forms given by government for which we have to keep record that where did we use them, i can discuss this idea you gave me, please let me know your thoughts if you find any other solution.

but according to your solution we have to maintain each and every asset as a material or we can maintain one material which can work as universal material for all the assets.

please share your thoughts.

Regards

Sam