cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Management & User Administration Links - Greyed Out - Disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing few issues which I have never faced before.

1. After logging in the SPM application via Enterprise portal, I can see that the Data Management and User Admin links are greyed out. The links are disabled. All the other links are working fine. I have checked all the standard roles as per the SAP Guide. Nothing seems to be out of place.

2. When i try to execute the standard SPM reports, I see a small message on top right corner of the screen as "Server Error". I can't see any detailed

message. No ABAP dump was recorded at the backend. HTTP trace is showing in RED as:

|-+------+--------+----+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----+--------------------------------->

|8|500   |HTTP    |    |/epm/opm/bidata/SPM/dataSources/0ASA_MP01_Q1002/report?rows=100&cell_limit=200000|1,399|no-cache, no-store, no-transform,|

| |      |        |    |                                                                                 |     |must-revalidate, max-age=0;      |

| |      |        |    |                                                                                 |     |Expires: Mon, 01 Jan 1990        |

| |      |        |    |                                                                                 |     |00:00:00 GMT                     |

|-+------+--------+----+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----+--------------------------------->

I can execute the BEx query in backend and Web Analyzer without any error.

Not sure if these issues are cased by the same reason.

Please Help.

Thanks,

AG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AG

This could be a web dispatcher issue or a component level issue. I assume you have recently moved to SPM 3.0 SP3?

1. Web dispatcher - make sure that the web dispatcher is routing the “/sap/poa/opm” calls to ABAP. 1915542 - SPM 3.0 Data Management and User Administration Links
    disabled
  2. Check that the component levels are correct as detailed in Note 1882819 - Spend Performance
    Management 3.0 SP03 Release Info Note
  3. Check the "getValues" service is active under the /poa/opm/um tree.

Thanks

Fiona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AG

There has also been a new SAPNote which fixes this problem in SPM3.0 SP03. Take a look at the note below and see if it resolves your problem.

Note 1752778 - SPM 3.0 SP03 Patch1: User Admin/Data Mgmt disabled in UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiona,

You were correct about the "getValues" service. It was not active under the /poa/opm/um tree.

We worked with SAP IMS team and they released the Note 1752778 to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

AG

Answers (0)