SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view more fields in Meter Reading report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am going to IQ03, I put Material and serial number.

After getting the desired screen. I clicked on MR results for meter reading. I can view all the reading but my requirement is to view the report with few other fields. Will have to enhance the RELEABL3 report or this can be done by configuration.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to add the fields that are already present in EABL table, then you should add your fields in CI Include CI_EABLD_EL31.

This include structure is called in EABLD_EL31 which is later used to display the fields in RELEABL3.

The data will be automatically populated in the code RELEABL3.

Note: This will work only in condition, if you have some fields in EABL table that you want to include in your display.

Let me know if that works or if your requirements are something else.

Thanks

Rishi

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is no configuration for RELEABL3.  Check if the fields are part of the layout options available. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to add the fields that are already present in EABL table, then you should add your fields in CI Include CI_EABLD_EL31.

This include structure is called in EABLD_EL31 which is later used to display the fields in RELEABL3.

The data will be automatically populated in the code RELEABL3.

Note: This will work only in condition, if you have some fields in EABL table that you want to include in your display.

Let me know if that works or if your requirements are something else.

Thanks

Rishi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answering my question. Actually I want to add 2 fields from EZWGD table. Is it possible?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to add the 2 fields,but in that case you have to add both the fields in EABL table and EABLD_EL31 structure. You need to update the EABL table through badi. In my project we have updated 3 Z-fields by using this concept.

Thanks

Rout

0 Kudos

Can you please explain me step by step. I tried but it's not working.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the steps as below.

1.Add the required fields in EABLD_EL31 structure.(Check the z fields in below screen shot)

2.Add those fields in EABL table (Check the z fields in below screen shot)

3.The value of the table needs to upload in EABL table.

Enhancement ‘‘EDMMR001’ and BADI ‘ISU_MR_EABL_UPD’ can be used to maintain custom fields.

Use the screen exit to display in RELEABL3

The screen will display like below in RELEABL3.

let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rout

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need add a custom button in transaction EL31:

1º: push butoon iNSTALLATION

2º: push button Meter Reading Result. And in this screen I need add a new custom button.

Anyone know how I can do it without making a copy of the program RELEABL3?

Thanks!