cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM quotation rejection - feedback to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM experts,

I don't have system access at the moment to test this. Is there is a way to send feedback regarding reason for rejection of a SRM RFx?

I remember there is a option to accept or reject for supplier response but not sure is there is way to provide feedback to the supplier or not

Pls advice,

Regards,

~Govardhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guy's any help on subject request is highly appreciated and will award the points.

Best reagrds,
Govardhan

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

An email is sent to bidder if response is rejected or returned. Under notes and attachments the purchaser can specify the text under 'Purchaser's Remarks' that the bidder can see.

The email can be enhanced to include these remarks by copying the standard SF BBP_OUTPUT_COVER to a custom one and then calling this custom SF using BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Thanks for your response.

If I mentione reasons for rejection comments under 'Purchaser's Remarks' will it be available to see only for particular supplier whom I have rejected or it is available for all the supplier? can you please confirm?

Thanks

Govardhan

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

The Purchaser's Remarks section is under notes and attachments tab of RFx Response . Since only the bidder who created this response can see it, it will be visible to that bidder only.

Thanks,

Anubhav