Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrigger a request message

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

File to PI to Webservice (syc)

I have a scenario where if target system retruns an application fault the message should be reporcessed after 5 mins (total retries allowed 3).

As I understand we have to go for a BPM as there is no other choice. But even in BPM can this be handled?

Pls advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a wokarround to execute the mapping after a certain period of time but the best solution for your requirement is a ccBPM.

to resending meesage you can configure it to retry.

it is not quiet simple to explain since but i can provice you an screen-shoot to take it as reference to retry 3 times.

Regards

Rodrigo

Message was edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this retry should happen only if the target sends a app fault.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. the design above is in case on send error.

in case on app fault you need to considere if you are going to handle ACK or an Fault Message structure.

depend of it is the design.

once i get your anwer i can create you a model.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

my scenario is file to soap (sync). If the target system sends an app fault then only a retry should occur after 5 mins for a maximum of 3 retries. If no app fault than end the bpm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

Per my research the fault message received from the target end, its content cannot be used to raise an alert.

In my case the fault message description received from the taget needs to be send in an email.

Pls advice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re sending message possible using BPM but total retries 3 times not possible i think/