cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCA adapter inbound thread not working correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a scenario of AS2 to PI to SAP.  I have created sender commChannel to receive EDI messages from trading partner using the AS2 B2B add on in PI.  When looking at the CommChannel Monitoring, i see the error log "The JCA adapter inbound thread is not working correctly. No inbound messages possible!"

What could be the root cause of this error? TIA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan, i was able to start and stop the Resource Adapter in NWA/start-stop.  Thank you for the hint.  Now, i can see that the adapter is running correctly.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which i specified is exactly the same or its like to hint to the solution. Other users can understand the issues easily.

Regards,

Manigandan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope you are working on Java Stack alone, as the error showing inbound RA is not working . Restart the inbound RA in below link.

NWA-->Configuration->Application Resources->Type InboundRA in filter and Resource adapter in resource adapter in Resource TYpe.

After selecting click More Actions button and start application.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan, thanks for the quick response.  I've checked NWA but there's no entry for ResourceName InboundRA.  I tried filtering based on AS2 as Resource Name and Resource Adapter as Resource Type and i got the entry below.  Though there's no Actions button to start app.