Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-create proposal not working properly with consolidation location in RBA

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCM APO Experts,

I am working on a scenario where the consolidation location substitution is being considered and I have done the following necessary setup as for SAP Help documentation and I am able to create the required Stock transport requisition ( STR ) created between the destination and source location form which the ATP check is being made.

1) Enable MATP check in Product master

2) Using Make to Stock relevant Check mode and the check instruction has been configured to do "recreate proposals".

3) Configured the class /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_CTP ( also tried the class /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_FIX ) w.r.t to the MATP PP procedure that was configured in PP/DS node and also activated the fixed pegging.

4) Maintained the TLANE between the Source and destination location

5) Maintained the correct recreate proposal horizon

6) Selected the lot-to-lot procedure for the Lot size

7) Configured the consolidation location substitution correctly as per the documentation.

After doing the necessary config setup, when I have created an order from Location 1, I have got the confirmation from Location 2 as per the stock and the sales order has been saved w.r.t to the confirmation showing that Location 1 is shipping location. In the background there was an STR that was created between Loction 2 to Location 1.  Now, if I try to reduce / increase the order quantity in the sales document ( using VA02 ); it is creating another STR without deleting the previous STR.

Due to this unnecessary ATP is being consumed from location 2 by all the STRs and it is leading to incorrect ATP picture. Please let me know how to get rid of superflous STRs that are not required anymore.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure that there is a standard SAP functionality for this or any code update by SAP with OSS. We have achieved this through custom programs in APO. By considering the available ATP tree structures and checking the existing POs. When quantity changed in Sales Order then delete the old PO and create new w r t the SO.

Thanks,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Did you check if "re-create receipt elements" is checked in the check instructions ? May be this could help(Just my guess). Give it a try.

For more info,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/4b/7c553b82794753e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Rgds,

Kiru

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiru,

Thank you for the reply. I have checked the "Re-create receipt elements" in the check instructions as per the SAP documentation. But, as explained earlier every time there is a change in the sales document quantity, instead of updating the existing STR, it is creating a new STR with the latest quantity.

Thanks,
Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

If you have selected that , I n the delivery proposal screen do you see any view which explains about the reason for undeleted orders ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/21/7acc37d2fee941e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Undeleted Orders (in the case of CTP or the multilevel ATP check)

In this view, you see the procurement proposals that have not been deleted within Recreation of Receipt Elements during a new ATP check for sales order creation or change, since a deletion was not permitted. You receive information on why the order could not be deleted (for example, order fixed at header level).

Also pls check if the STR was pegged to that sales order in RRP3 pegging view.

Rgds,

kiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

Have you found out what the reason is for your case?

Regards,

Mark

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

No, I was not able to find the solution at that time. SAP has provided a note to resolve the issue, but I didn't find time to test it and moved on to a different client

I hope I find time to test this though.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u give the note number ?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GS,

I am sorry, I don't have the SAP note with me at this moment as I moved to a different organization and I dont have access to old e-mails   I suggest you to raise a OSS message for this and seek SAP's help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the below link for consolidation location:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/d8/20994196ffad5fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Also check your checking Group and check rule

regards

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have configured the system to achieve the consolidation location using the standard SAP Help documentation already.

However,I am unable to achieve the second part where in the STRs are not getting deleted and updated if there is any change in the ordered quantity of the sales document. I have followed all the prerequisites mentioned in the below link, however I am unable to achieve this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_autoid70/helpdata/en/4b/7c553b82794753e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Please advice if there is anything that I am missing.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari