Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-create proposal not working properly with consolidation location in RBA

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SCM APO Experts,

I am working on a scenario where the consolidation location substitution is being considered and I have done the following necessary setup as for SAP Help documentation and I am able to create the required Stock transport requisition ( STR ) created between the destination and source location form which the ATP check is being made.

1) Enable MATP check in Product master

2) Using Make to Stock relevant Check mode and the check instruction has been configured to do "recreate proposals".

3) Configured the class /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_CTP ( also tried the class /SAPAPO/CL_RRP_FIX ) w.r.t to the MATP PP procedure that was configured in PP/DS node and also activated the fixed pegging.

4) Maintained the TLANE between the Source and destination location

5) Maintained the correct recreate proposal horizon

6) Selected the lot-to-lot procedure for the Lot size

7) Configured the consolidation location substitution correctly as per the documentation.

After doing the necessary config setup, when I have created an order from Location 1, I have got the confirmation from Location 2 as per the stock and the sales order has been saved w.r.t to the confirmation showing that Location 1 is shipping location. In the background there was an STR that was created between Loction 2 to Location 1.  Now, if I try to reduce / increase the order quantity in the sales document ( using VA02 ); it is creating another STR without deleting the previous STR.

Due to this unnecessary ATP is being consumed from location 2 by all the STRs and it is leading to incorrect ATP picture. Please let me know how to get rid of superflous STRs that are not required anymore.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

We had very similar issue with CTP.

Please check SAP note 1904485, if it is relevant for you.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manimaran,

I get a message saying, document is not released while checking the same in SAP Service market place. Do you have the soft copy of the note ? Can you please attach it here ?

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)