Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recreate deleted inbound queue

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My colleague has accidentally deleted the inbound queue (XBQO$PE_WS90000003) which contains messages from 1 of our BPM interfaces. Is there a way to create it back? We unregistered and re-registered the XBQ0* queue in SMQR but still, this inbound queue is not getting created hence the BPM interface is not working anymore. We have very limited knowledge about ccBPM actually.

Appreciate your inputs! Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue fixed. A restart of the JMS channels solved the issue as it retriggered the interface. Thanks all for the inputs!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SXMB_MONI, in the column where you would be seeing PE written, there would be a row where it shall show green flag in PE column. click on PE link, to identify which BPM process is stuck. go to SWWL to clear it. then for that BPM process, go to the sender file adapter, which picks file to start BPM process - may be it has gone to archive folder currently, so move the file to the source folder - to get the scenario running, do it for all the source files to complete the BPM process to run end to end.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I couldn't find the PE link. Should I see it right after I execute SXMB_MONI? I've also checked SWWL and everything is in Completed status.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The queues are created and assigned dynamically by the system. Queue once deleted cannot be restored. I guess re-trigger is the only option you have.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thanks for the info! What do you mean by re-trigger?

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-trigger the scenario to complete the process.

Ambrish

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Alright. We have actually re-triggered the interface. It's JMS-BPM-SOAP. The problem now is, the sender JMS channel is not picking up the files in MQ queue. Not sure if this is related or caused by the deleted inbound queue. I've already restarted the channel but it still doesn't pick up the files.