SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Book workshops - TechEd Amsterdam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

last week i booked my full conference ticket for the Amsterdam TechEd this year.

I also get my Registration Confirmation.

So this is my first TechEd. And i don`t know how to book now the Hands-On Workshops for me?

So can someone explain what i have to do to book the Workshops?

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great to hear you're going to SAP TechEd!

Checking http://www.sapteched.com/sessions.htm, I see that the workshop registration isn't opened for Amsterdam yet (only Las Vegas).  It should be soon.

7 REPLIES 7

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great to hear you're going to SAP TechEd!

Checking http://www.sapteched.com/sessions.htm, I see that the workshop registration isn't opened for Amsterdam yet (only Las Vegas).  It should be soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah OK. Thanks. Then i will check it later this month.

Kind Regards

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern

You should have received a mail about the registration being open as from tomorrow 9am if I'm not mistaken.

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Tom,

no. I only get this Information in my Registration Information:

Hands-On Workshop:
Sign-Up Policy

Only Full Conference registrants who have
already paid their registration fee may sign up for a maximum of two hands-on
workshops. Advance sign-up is required for reserved seating. We reserve
hands-on workshop seats on a first-come, first-served basis, and will send all
Full Conference registrants two advance e-mails announcing the exact date and
time.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern

Normally you should have received a mail as follows:

Agenda Builder and Hands-On Workshop Sign-Up Opening Soon

Tuesday, October 8, 2013
9:00 a.m. Central European Summer Time (CEST
)

SAP TechEd serves up a solid game plan of learning. Begin building your own educational playbook now. Be ready when we open the Hands-On Workshop Sign-Up. Just follow these steps:

1.    Agenda Builder and Hands-On Workshop Sign-Up

2.    Plan Your Agenda Now
  • Visit our conference Web site and review our session catalog. We’re offering over 800 hours of sessions – more than ever before!
  • Log on to "My Favorites" to add sessions and exhibitors to your list of favorites. Your favorites will be transferred to your personal agenda once the agenda builder opens.
  • Important: Review the session types and policies for complete details, including session type descriptions and hands-on workshop sign-up policies.
3.    Identify Your Two Preferred Hands-On Workshops
  • Important: Full Conference registrants will be able to reserve up to two (2) hands-on workshops on a first-come, first-served basis once hands-on workshop sign-up opens.
  • You can add as many workshops as you like to your favorites or your agenda, but you will only be guaranteed a seat in the workshops you RESERVE on the Web site.
4.    Make Sure You Are Ready To Log In and Reserve Your Hands-On Workshops. You Will Need:5.    Once Hands-On Workshop Sign-Up Opens on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central European Summer Time
  • Go to the conference Web site and select the "Agenda Builder" link, then select the "My Agenda" tab to log in. (Refresh your screen if you do not see these links.)
  • Begin building your agenda and reserve your two hands-on workshops.
  • Before reserving a workshop, please review the session details for any prerequisites to ensure you are fully qualified to attend.

If you have any questions or problems accessing the Personal Agenda Builder, please email us at sap@delegate.com or call +44 1252 77 10 30.

We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam.

Kind regards,

Your Friends at SAP TechEd 2013 Amsterdam

Best regards

Tom

PS: you need your registration confirmation number in order to sign in

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And of course your e-mail address would be different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks... i was at lunch... now i got that mail.

Thanks