cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am creating outbound delivery through T. Code VL10G, system is not supporting to create the outbound delivery when more than 100 sales orders are selected, no error message is encountered

But when less than 10 sales orders are selected, outbound deliveries are getting created for all the sales order selected.

Can you please let me know the possible reasons for non creation of deliveries when more than 100 orders are selected.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to execute VL10G in background ?  Normally, if any issue is there in preceding documents, system will pop up an error message clearly showing what exactly and where the issue is.  But in your case, since you have confirmed that there is no error message, you need to check

• all those sale orders are not credit blocked
  • all those sale orders quantity are confirmed and finally
  • ensure the sale orders are Complete

Alternatitively, you can also try with VL10A and update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laxmipathi,

I checked all the points mentioned by you and executed the transaction In the background, still got the issue.

I checked delivery creation profile and found that there might be number of
application servers connected to Central Instance ... out of which some of them
might have been dedicated to specific services, I need to check the g
roups  in
SMLG and taker the help of a basis person to check the assignment of instances in RZ12 (basis transaction).

Thanks once again for your answer.

Regards

Rahul

alejandro_mejias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please, check ST22. Maybe a short dump is raised in background, for instance a time-out dump.