Did you mean: 

In completion log at billing

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

i have one doubt .. regarding in completion process

we cant maintain in completion log process at billing but as per my knowledge

OVA2-- select B sales item-- double click on procedure --select 20 stranded item --  double click on fields

vbap- netwr-pkon-04

To save the billing with out pricing but here in completion log is possible

could you explain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

venu,

My suggestion is that you read the theory of Incompletion log functionality, understand clearly the function / role of status group.

Thereafter do some tests in IDES with different scenarios - in sales order VBAP-NETWR = 0,

- what happens at order level

- what happens at delivery and billing level.

Coming to your question -

In the incompletion procedure, when a field (e.g. VBAP-NETWR) has a status group (e.g. 04); this status group has field "Billing doc" activated, this means that if this field is empty in the sales order, at item level, then billing document can not be created.

As a test, remove the incompletion procedure assigned to the item category (sales), then create a sales order with material and qty but zero net value. You would see that the sales order can be created and billing document can also be created. No problem!

Conclusion - If net value is zero, then billing document cannot be created - is incorrect!

It can be set up as such, but it all depends upon the business / client requirement.

Side comment - there is no incompletion procedure assigned at billing level (to billing type or to billing item category).

But when a procedure is assign at sales and / or delivery level, the impact can be on the billing process (if the required configuration is done)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VBAP is sale order item table and not billing table.  This means, this incompletion log is applicable to sale order item condition

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you so much sir