cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Document Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring Letter of Credit Funconality in the system.

Business requirement is as follows:

Our's is MTO process and credit management is activated in the system.

1) MTO Sales order is created and in the header billing tab in the field 'payment gaurantee procedure' letter of credit is selected but they will not assign the letter of credit in the financial document number.

2) When delivery has to be made for the MTO sales order at that time Letter of credit is created and assigned to the sales document.

Business Requirement:

1) when the sales order is created with financial gaurante procedure as letter of credit the sales value should get updated in the credit exposure against the credit limit in fd32.

(As per standard in the system this doesnt happen. when payment gurantee procedure is selected as letter of credit then the sales value doesnt gets updated any where)

2) At a later date when the Letter of credit is attached to the sales order then the sales value should get deducted from credit exposure and get updated in the letter of credit value.

can this be acheived through standard procdure or do i need to go for abap.

regards,

udai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

I have just tested it and it is working

the way you want. I have not changed any settings yet. I think this is standard settings for financial document. What I did is

• Created sales order with Letter or Credit in Payment Guarantee Proc. field.
  • Credit Exposure and sales value updated in FD32.
  • Created financial document in VX11N and assigned at line item level with 100% depreciation and save.
  • Credit exposure and sales value reduced. Here you are asking to update letter of credit value which is not any field in FD32. When you will process the order > Invoice > Accounting Document at that time system will post this receivable in Secure receivables in FD32. It wont have any impact on credit exposure and normal receivables.

Please check If this process is same as your requirement or is there something different you want.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

letter of credit is a form of guaranteed payment that's the reason why sales documents assigned to a letter of credit are not considered in credit management.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now the only way that credit management is updated for a sales order that has assigned a letter of credit is set depreciation % field different from 100. In your case, set it to 0.01 (0.00 is considered as 100%) in tab billing at header level, to update credit management with almost full amount of sales order (missing 0.01%). At a later time, as per your request, update the sales order and set in the field depreciation % = 100 and it will be deducted from credit management and updated in letter of credit.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ji Joan,

Thanks for your time.

It did work but the process i mentioned is our usual business practice so in that case one needs to remeber that they have assigned depriciation as 0.01 and then have remove it in the workaround you have mentioned.

Is there any other way  or do i need to take help of abaper.

Regards,

udai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udai,

take the help of an abaper to check where system considers 0.00 % as 100%. If you manage to change that an keep 0.00 as 0.00 and not 100 % you'll get the solution for this issue. If this doesn't work you can always develop your own solution though it's going to be a complex one.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.