cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type NA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it a standard behaviour of the system to not to show the condition type NA00 in the Conditions tab of the sales order? If so, why and how do we make sure of it, the setting, i mean? Could it be cause of a separate ( free goods) pricing procedure working simultaneously? Is that the reason why we have Free Goods Analysis?

Thanks

SAP Light

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

NA00 will never be displayed in Sales order. It is used to define the free goods condition and will be determined in Sales order when the item is entered in the system. NA00 is never meant for pricing procedure. If you giving an item with 100% discount, you can check using RL00 condition type which is meant for 100% disc.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the answers and the participation. But i also wanted to understand how is this and( others which are made for other purposes than pricing) are set in the system that they dont appear in the Pricing procedure.

SAP Light.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP,

Pricing, output, free goods, material determination, material exclusion / listing, account determination etc. work based on the condition technique.

Condition technique has condition types, condition tables etc. etc.

Best way would be to take each of the above topics (functionalities) mentioned above and read the theory.

Do some tests / configuration steps in IDES.

This would make things clear and long lasting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Closing the thread. Half of the question was answered. I think i was not able to make my question clear.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP,

If you have not got answers, then donot close the thread.

Please ask the questions (in a different manner, if possible)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TW.

What i also wanted to know was how does the system come to know that the NA00 does not have to appear in the pricing procedure? Or What is it that stops it from appearing in the pricing procedure? Or What is the difference between the normal condition types that appear in the pricing procedure and the ones that do not appear, like NA00?

SAP Light.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since NA00 condition type is not part of your pricing procedure it will not appear in the document. The sales order pricing will display only those conditions which are part of that pricing procedure.

SAP has made clear distinction for condition types used in Procurement, Sales and other processes like Free goods. NA00 Is not part of sales condition type so you can not include that in your pricing.

Regards,

Amit

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP,

If a condition type is created in t-code V/06, then it can appear in a pricing procedure.

Go to V/06, in find given NA00, press enter.

Do you see condition type NA00 in V/06? No.

That is the reason it can not appear in a pricing procedure.

Alternately, go to V/08, pricing procedures.

Choose one pricing procedure, say RVAA01, in field Condition type, press F4.

Here all the possible condition types are listed, search for NA00.

You can not  find it here (as it is not created in V/06).

Take a simple example -

Create a customer for a particular sales area in XD01.

Create a new sales order, in the field material can you see this customer number? No.

The reason that you have created a customer and not a material.

Some what similar logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  TW. Closing the thread. I thought there would be some jugglery behind the scenes.

SAP Light.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai all,

Condition type Na00 will not displayed in sales order - OK

Just curios abt ..

1. From a completed sales order, can we find which free goods condition type (if we have more than one) determined the sales order second line item?

2. In case first line item 5 qty (where as minimum is 10 and 2 free incl.) and users entered second line item with 3 qty and item caterogy TANN -- system had determined R100 % in the pricing procedure.

How to make standard controls to allow only automatic free goods determination?

Please regret to add questions in same thread, since it is for Analysis i added here.

Regards,

OD

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. From a completed sales order, can we find which free goods condition type (if we have more than one) determined the sales order second line item?

Free Goods condition type will be determined based on "FREE GOODS CATEGORY" maintained in Free goods condition record(VBN1)

1-Inclusive Rebate,2-Exclusive 3-Inclusive Rebate(Without Item generation:only for sales)

if you maintain 2 in VBN1 it will pop up free goods quantity as a second line item

suppose if you maintain condition record NA00 for 10 quantity with free goods quantity 2 pcs,

while creation of sales order it will pop up warning message if the order quantity less than VBN1

here you can control convert the messsage Warning to Error for V4160 in OVAH.

Hope its clear now.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OD,

2. In case first line item 5 qty (where as minimum is 10 and 2 free incl.) and users entered second line item with 3 qty and item caterogy TANN -- system had determined R100 % in the pricing procedure.

How to make standard controls to allow only automatic free goods determination?

Interesting questions, nonetheless you could posted a new thread too.

This can be controlled in Item category determination (VOV4)

Manual Free goods -

The second line in the sales order is possible only if the relevant item category determination is in place i.e.

OR, NORM,usage = blank, higher level item cat. = blank, TANN

In other words if the above entry is not maintained then free goods manually (with item cat = TANN) can not be given!

And automatic Free goods can be given by maintaining -

OR, NORM, FREE, TAN, TANN

Please test this.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP,

Is it a standard behaviour of the system to not to show the condition type NA00 in the Conditions tab of the sales order?

Yes!

Free goods condition type is meant for a different function (purpose) than the pricing condition type.

Free goods condition type says - for how many goods, how many goods is free

Pricing condition type says - how much amount $ is price or discount or taxes etc.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could it be cause of a separate ( free goods) pricing procedure working simultaneously?

Can you please explain further what exactly you wanted to know ?

G. Lakshmipathi