cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing split header percentage condition to item fixed value based on formula

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello SAP experts,
There is a pricing requirement wherein Business would like to maintain a  header percentage freight condition in replenishment delivery for an STO. The value calculated based on the percentage should then be split based on the formula :
The question is once the condition is defined as a header condition is it possible to again use the same condition at line item level as a ficed amount? Let mw know if youare aware of a way to meet this requirement.
Thanks,
Onkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Onkar,

The requirement is that at header level freight shall be maintained, this should "proportionate" be divided among the line items based on some logic.

This can be done with Group condition functionality in V/06.

In V/06 for that condition type - activate field Group condition, also (the code) the logic of dividing the value among the line items can be set in field "Group condition routine".

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks TW. Is it required to change the calculation type of the condition type (Say ZILT), (since header condition is a % condition, and item level split is a formula based fixed value)? When Group condition is being used( I have not used it before), will it require me to create 1 header(%) and  a different condition for line item (fixed value) ?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Onkar,

Difference in Calculation Type (header and item levels) is an interesting point!

But probably you can divide the header fixed value, in to values among the items too.

This is what I understand from the formula you have given (in the screenshot).

If you allocated percentage among the line items, would the total freight value of all the items be equal to the freight value given at header level? (probably not, and this would not be correct).

Keep both values (at header and item) as values.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onkar,

In addition to T W's perfect reply, there is another way to achieve this.

let system derive the value of Header condition ZILT full in all Line Items.(How to achieve this? Don't assign any condition base value formulae as well as don't mark it as Group condition)

If in Header it is 500 INR then it should be copied to all line Items as 500 INR. Mark the ZILT as Statistical. (Test this first)

Create another Condition type ZIL1 with Fixed Value calculation type and using From Steps you can copy above value to this condition type.

Create Calculation Routine with above mentioned formula and assign the same next to ZIL1 and derive value of XKWERT = XKWERT * Your Logic

Regards,

MJ.

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

TW,

You  are right, same condition shoud not beboth fixed price  and percentage both. It should be only a fixed value. To add to all the complications business wanted condition records to be maintained. Hence it has been finally decided to use item level conditions itself.

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. This would have been the solution that I would have been proposed if  the requirement was still valid. this seems to be the only way out.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The question is once the condition is defined as a header condition is it possible to again use the same condition at line item level as a fixed amount? Let mw know if youare aware of a way to meet this requirement.

If the condition Is already set as Header condition, you cannot use the same again as Item condition

Probably you can try by setting Header and Item condition Indicators in V/06

but you should also contemplate  its implications by doing so  as well

regards,

santosh

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

The value will be maintained at header consition only.  This hdr condition appears at line item level, apportioned based on % of net value (If condition type is %). In my case afte  the total freight condition (say Z condition ZILT), it must be split based on formula given above.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1.What is V1 & V2 and W1 & W2 and Vn & Wn

2. What is ZILT ?

Note: I think ,you need Maths ABAPer to achieve this.Just kidding ..

Thanks,

Naren

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the formula in place . all I need is the way  to conver the % hdr condition as a fixed condition on line item in SAP.

Lets say ZILT is a Z condition to be used for freight (Maintained i pricing hdr as a percentage)

V1 - Volume for line item 1, W1 net weight for line item 1

Vn - Volume for line item 1, Wn net weight for line item n

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The question is once the condition is defined as a header condition. Is it possible to again use the same condition at line item level as a fixed amount? Let me know if you are aware of a way to meet this requirement.

Not Possible.One condition type is having only one calculation type field it means it would have only one F4 option in that field.

Tell me one thing before asking above query , have you tried yourself at least ,how and where is the settings to do this ?

My query to you is ,why you need Freight at header level as well as at item level ?

If you add header freight then it will be applicable to entire document .Still ,if you want to add another amount as fright at item level then why dont you go with another fright condition type in item level ?

Lets take simple example on this as below

KF00 -100 rs ( Header level -Fixed amount )

ZF00- 10 rs  ( Item level -10 )

ZF00- 5 rs   ( Item level -20 )

If my understating is not correct then kindly let me know your business requirement.

Kindly let me know ,if you need any further help on this.

Thanks,

Naren