Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Dealer Invoice Posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Testing BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE In normal Domestic with Excise it is working fine, when i am testing for Dealer Case what all Parameters i need to take care,

In Dealer Case Excise are Pass on i maintained excise details in Tax data Tab. when i commit the Bapi the Correct posting are not done.

Below are  attached screen Shoots,

1st with normal miro process.

2nd with bapi process

Regards

shiva.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bapi in Case of Dealer Invoice for Miro Posting. My Excise details are not following from Migo as i have captured Migo with MRP tick indicator, still unable to post miro by bapi.

Regards

shiva

11 REPLIES 11

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you changed the amount in MIRo similar to the excise base value in MIGO? Check once and let us know your observations.

0 Kudos

HI Ashok,

I need to Upload Miro data. Manual doing it is working fine for Normal Tax 12%+2%1% Bapi is working fine,But for Dealer it is not happening in which Excise details will flow for Goods Receipts.

Regards

shiva

0 Kudos

I said you must change the Base amount in MIRO for Dealer purchases. Did you change the  base amount in the Bapi.. I am not sure how you are processing Bapi.. Please check once...

0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed Base amount in GR, and same amount i passed in Bapi.

0 Kudos

Ensure you have maintained the condition records for the excise condition types and no deetion indicator is set for the same..

What is the tax procedure you are using.. TAXINN or TAXINJ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

tax procedure TAXINN. In Bapi Excise amount not being fetching... like Below error it will display

Balance not zero: 35,427.16  debits: 578,231.82  credits: 613,658.98

0 Kudos

Are you running the BAPI for the first time for Invoice verification for a Trader procurement.. Are you passing the correct tax code in the Bapi.

0 Kudos

No i already Used Bapi for Miro, for dealer case first time, i am passing correct code.

0 Kudos

you should then take the help of programmer and check where it went wrong..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bapi in Case of Dealer Invoice for Miro Posting. My Excise details are not following from Migo as i have captured Migo with MRP tick indicator, still unable to post miro by bapi.

Regards

shiva

0 Kudos

Hi

Check this note 0001568306 sap as provided solution...

Regards

shiva