cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, im new in all the SAP world but have a really special interest in everything that is happening

now im gonna take a course to certificate in SAP BI / BW in Oct 28th

Is gonna be a really intensive course in just 5 weeks

so i wanna know if you have some tips for the study and the exam

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I'm not sure if you've given the certification already, but I would like to share some tips for anyone who might find it useful.

I think that you should study from the materials provided by SAP, the ones you mentioned. If you have at least a year's experience in SAP BW, reading the materials twice (according to the weightage given in the exam syllabus) would be sufficient. Otherwise read them three times or more. Makes notes while studying so you can review them.

Do practice sample tests. There are a few good ones available on the internet. They may cost money but it's worth it because the certification itself is a big investment. It helped me a lot to get into the mood of exam-taking and boosting my confidence. Also my certification result was close to the average marks I received on the sample tests, so I highly recommend them.

At the day of the exam

Firstly, there is a LOT of time. I finished the exam in 1.5 hours, even though I revisited flagged questions and spent time lavishly on each question. So don't worry about the time.

Most of the questions had multiple answers (2-4 options were correct) but the question also mentioned how many options would be correct, which was a huge help. There were no fill in the blank questions.

The questions were mostly conceptual in nature. There were no questions on t-codes (whew!).

Hope this helps! All the best for your exam

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

By this time i'm already Certified

Anyway Thank you very much for your support.

Jean

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you planning for BI 7.0 or BW 7.3 exam?  If you are aiming at C_TBW55_73 which is for Modelling and Data Management with SAP BW 7.3 & SAP BI 4.0, you may want to review the below blog for additional information.

http://scn.sap.com/community/data-warehousing/netweaver-bw/blog/2013/09/05/ctbw5573--modelling-and-d...

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

think that is 7.0 because in the syllabus says that im gonna see the following books: tbw 10, tbw 20, tbw 42 part 1 , tbw 42 part 2 and tbw 45

former_member183012
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Yes Its BI7.0 Associate level Certification and certification code is - C_TBW45_70.

Last year I have cleared this exam.

Go through All Books and I would suggest practice is also important.

ALL the very Best for your Exam.

Regards,

Ganesh Bothe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orlando,

Practice MOCK tests From websites as many as possible.

u can google it easily u can get.

Check below link once, some certification materials and tips are provided.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1891426

All the Best for your  " EXAM "

Regards,

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you