Database <SID>_XXXX is not in Landscape DB
We are encountering an error monitoring an Oracle database metric. We are using Solution Manager 7.1 with SP08. Below is the detail of the error. Is there anyone who encountered the same error message and may I ask how did you resolve the issue?
The metric "Oracle Tablespace Status" is greyed out and is displaying
this message:"No Metric Delivered". An error message- "Database
<SID>_XXXX not in Landscape DB"- was displayed when the Metric
Troubleshooting option was clicked from the context menu. However, upon
checking LMDB and the SolMan System Landscape, the aforementioned
database is not configured.
Steps for Reconstruction
1. Logon to Solution Manager
2. Go to Solution Manager Workcenter (SOLMAN_WORKCENTER/SM_WORKCENTER).
3. Under the Technical Monitoring tab, choose System Monitoring.
4. Choose <SID> from the System List and choose System Monitoring>New
5. Under database object, choose Database Exception>Oracle Space
6. Select the metric "Oracle Tablespace Status".
7. Click the small arrow beside the metric to display context menu.
8. Choose Metric Troubleshooting.
9. This error message can be found in the list: "Error while checking
database connection; check connection parameters".
10. Click on the icon beside the said error.
I appreciate your help.