cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas role question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to build a role to use for the majority of the users in our production system. What I think I want our users to be able to do is just this:

• Be able to switch between flavors assigned to them
  • Set their default flavor
  • Some users should have access to the Basic View, some not

I can give users these abilities, but that second one, setting a default, seems to be rolled up with a couple of extra functions, namely:

• The ability to search for new flavors than might be shared with them
  • The ability to share flavors with others

I don't mind the first, since there may be occasions where we want to centrally create new flavors and share them. I really don't want the second, though. I don't want our users, in general, to be able to share flavors with others. Our users won't be able to create their own flavors but we are creating flavors for specific groups of users and having them share them between groups is likely to cause confusion.

Am I right in thinking there's no way to allow a user to be able to set their own default without also allowing them to share flavors with others? If so, can I respectfully request this be changed? Adding "set default flavor" as a separate bit would do nicely...

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. It is noted for future versions but as usual this is not a promise of a feature .

Cheers,
Tobias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias.

Steve. 

Answers (0)