cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using Netweaver 7.31 Dual Stack and trying to set up a SOAP to Java Proxy scenario. I have an asynchronous XI enabled inbound service interface defined in the ESR and used NWDS to import the WSDL and generate the java skeleton. I added the XIEnabled annotation to the generated class. I have the standard setup in the Integration Directory to route the message to the Proxy and am using an XI Adapter for the proxy communication channel. I am able to deploy my  EAR file with no problems but when I send the SOAP message I get the following error:

04.10.2013 07:58:36.395InformationJava proxy runtime (JPR) accepted the message
04.10.2013 07:58:36.401InformationCalling Invoke Method
04.10.2013 07:58:36.416InformationBack after executing Invoke Method
04.10.2013 07:58:36.419ErrorMessage could not be processed. Reason: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ESPXISystemFaultException: Error encountered during processing of XI request message in inbound ESP; Hint: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessException: Unexpected uriID '/{http://xxxx.com/mfg/materials/service/1.0}MyServiceIn'. Found: BindingData 'null', interfaceMapping 'null' interfaceDefinition 'null'
04.10.2013 07:58:36.425InformationJPR successfully sent the response message

I know there are a couple of other questions in the forum with this question but the responses haven't helped me to resolve this.

I would really like to get this working with the XI interface so advice on how to fix this would be appreciated.

While researching it I found some information that would indicate that I may not need an XI-enabled interface in 7.31 for Proxy communication and that I might be able to use the WS adapter? I've tried to configure that approach as well but wasn't sure how to configure the WS adapter to communicate with the proxy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realized that the error in my original post was caused because I had deployed the EJB without the XIEnabled annotation and was trying to use the XI Adapter. I switched to the SOAP adapter and was able to get it working.

Answers (0)