Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS_PRESCREEN error-Accept button not working

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I tried to register a dummy vendor through ROS_SELF_REG , also I got the confirmation for successfully registered.Now when I am looking into prescreen there I am able to see the BP number but when I am clicking on ACCEPT BUTTON its not working.Status is not being changed.Status is blank. Where am I wrong.Why it is not changing.When I looked into trx BP there the flag NOT RELEASED is still checked.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone help me out with this situation.I am not able to see in Preselection screen the registered vendors.Also not able to accept.What configuration should be checked.We are working on SRM 7.0 EHP 2. And SRM ,ROS on same client.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Has anyone faced such kind of issue.Also the screen for Preselect is a WDA and for registration   BSP page has been used.When I am checking from backend SRM I am able to view every details also I was able to accept/reject and transfer.But why I am not able to process through portal.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The actual process is, once the registered supplier is accepted then the supplier will be at qualified supplier list. This can be released when you create bidder using this registered list from qualified list.

As you mentioned, you may not have the strategic purchaser role to accept the supplier.

Is that accept button disabled? did you select the supplier and try to accept?

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

I am having the role for strategic purchaser. Yes I selected the supplier and i tried to click on Accept button.But when I checked in BP transaction still I found the Not Released flag as X..Why the status is not changing.Also when I created a vendor through ROS_SELF_REG. And when I checked in pre-screen I can see the BP number being created. But the buttons are not working.Where should I check .I have maintained the role.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

What is the status shows to that registered supplier.

Did you select the supplier and tried the accept button.

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

Status shows blank. Even I registered a vendor then also the status is blank.How can this is possible I am able to see the the BP number in BP transaction.

Yes I selected the supplier and clicked on Accept button but nothing is working.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurav,

Are you getting blank in Status column.

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

Yes I am getting blank in status.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check the following.

• Activate the followign SICF services
    • ros_prescreen.
    • ros_self_edit
    • ros_self_reg
  • Create product category Hierarchy (ex. ROS_HIER)
  • Assign the new category hierarchy to purchasing/or Product application( Tcode-COMM_PRAPPLCAT)
  • Create Questionnaire (SPRO)
  • Language Selection for Questionnaire (SPRO)
  • Assign Questionnaire and Language to product category (SPRO)
  • New service userid (ex. SUS_SERVICE) with roles SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEVENDOR & SAP_EC_BBP_CREATEUSER
  • Assign the above UserID to logon data of Self-Registration Service ROS_SELF_REG (tcode SICF)

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

I have maintained all this configuration still I am not able to accept.While going through se80 I am able to accept/Reject.But the same when I am trying to do from portal I am not able to accept/Reject. Can you tell me whether the status should be blank.When I am trying to register a supplier its working fine.Supplier is being created but why I am not able to accept.Why the accept button not working.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

As per the standard, the status should be NEW.

Try to debug with developer, why the status not updating.

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

When I providing the filter as new then I am able to see al new created supplier with their BP number, their name , Status as blank and questionnaire as sent.I am a developer too I tried too debug but couldn't able to find.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Register new supplier and debug and why the status not updating.

Thanks

Senthil

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil T,

Please do find the screenshot.Also when I am looking into the component its reflecting to SRM-SUS. I have activated the BSP page.When I am clicking on accept button its not working.Also if you see here the status is blank.I created a new supplier.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam