cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASSD for PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

We want to mass update the PDS Procurement Priority.

Does anyone here used MASSD for the PDS?

In MASSD we don't have the procurement priority to update.

Another doubt that I have. Can we use MASSD to update PDS for planning version 000? Or only for simulation version?

Regards

Thiago Cyrillo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Try to use pds_maint in ECC side. I did not try but there is a option to select Multiple product and location in that transaction.

BR

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh, thanks for your answer.

We know we can use PDS_MAINT in the ECC side (we can select multiple production version but update just one by each time) and now we SCM7.0 EhP2 we can use tcode /SAPAPO/CURTO_EDIT to update the same fields in the APO side (and also just one by each time).

But we need to do it in a mass update. We have more than 30.000 production version, and we need to update it in a regular basis.

I'm trying to use MASSD in APO, because now (EhP2) we have the object PDS that can be maintened there, but I didn't work.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Functions of the Ehp2 PDS can be summarized as follows:

1. New transaction /SAPAPO/CURTO_EDIT that allows the copying
and editing of PDS (with some restrictions).

2. PDS can be selected as a Master Data object to be copied
as part of the enhanced Version Copy.

3. Ability to make structural changes in PPDS PDS for all versions except 000.

Best Regards,

Mike

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

First question is can you use MASSD transaction for PDS maintenance in APO, i believe no.

You can use BAPI or BADI to do it though;

BAPI: BAPI_PDSSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI 

or

BADI: /SAPAPO/CULLRTOSNP Change SNP/CTM Production Data Structure Data (Generation)

Can be the good points to start with.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Thanks for the answer.

But in the SCM 7.0 EhP2 we have the object PDS to be update in tcode MASSD. My question is if we can use it to update PDS from active version (000) or only to simulation version.

Regards

Thiago Cyrillo

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Yes you are right, PDS is been included in EHP2, I was not aware of this, thanks for the information.

I tried checking this, in my case system is not accepting even the active version, it is somehow not able to recognize that, which it should accept logically, even non active versions should also be accepted.

I believe there is some bug related to this object, which you should bring into SAP's notice, so that they can dig into this and come out with exact reason for this behavior.

procurement priority field anyway is not available in components to be maintained in MASSD.

Rgds

Sourabh