cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a SOAP receiver channel in an asynchronous scenario.I consumed the WSDL from third party and configured the objects.

When I try to execute,I am getting the following errors. I can see a 202 status in trace.

Processing details in communication channel monitoring:

Message processing started

request entering

call completed

error in response

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

InformationMP: processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean
InformationSOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST
InformationSOAP: completed the processing
ErrorSOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
InformationSOAP: sending a delivery error ack ...
InformationSOAP: sent a delivery error ack
ErrorSOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
ErrorException caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
ErrorDelivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
InformationMessage status set to WAIT
InformationThe asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Fri Oct 04 09:29:31 EDT 2013
InformationMessage status set to TBDL
InformationRetrying to deliver message to the application. Retry: 2
InformationThe message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue
InformationMessage status set to DLNG
InformationDelivering to channel: CC_ProjectDataResponse

I have also created a sender SOAP channel and shared a WSDL to third party.Even when they try to access the data they are getting an 500 internal error.Both the WSDL's are working fine in SOAPUI.

Please help me solve this issue and suggest me where I might have made a mistake.

Waiting for quick response.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

As said the problem could be in the XML structure. With the http 500 error occurs means that in the endpoint an exception has been raised during the call processement. The most probabbly issue is a problem with the XML received. If you have a wsdl to make the connection,  try to call with the SOAPui and compare the XML generated with the PI's one.

Regards.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the error which you poseted above, SAP PI has able to login to the receiver system but it unable to get into application level in receiver side , so its returning status 500. check with target team is there any login is required to get into that application.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

have you checked Default Trace in NWA? Maybe you can get more information about the error there. Can you access logs on the server side? Have you checked whether they received the request on server side? If it is an HTTP 500 and the server received the request there must be some log on their side that could give you more information. It may be that PI changed the SOAP call structure a bit which makes the server reject the call. If the server side didn't receive the call you have an internal PI problem which is to be analyzed further.

Regards,

Jörg