cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File->PI->IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a scenario File->PI->IDOC.

I followed all the steps and i can able to transfer data from file-> PI->IDOC.  MATMAS IDOC.

During mapping there is a EDI_DC40 segment is there which contains PORT NUMBAR, PARTNER NAME for sending and reciever systems.

I have disabled that segment.

But i am getting an error in the reciever system in WE02 , EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

Is it mandatory to fiull the port , partner number with constant???

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check the control record in we02 and verify the sender and receiver system details.

Re-check the partner profiles in ECC.

Try to test the IDOC from WE19 in ECC to confirm the ALE/IDOC configuration is correct. by specifying the sender and receiver details.

still if you are facing the same issue, better to define them in the mapping by using Constant.

.   SNDPRN

• SNDPRT
  • SNDPFC
  • RCVPRN
  • RCVPRT
  • RCVPFC

Please refer the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It is not mandatory to fill the segment.

If you are having the partner profile in ECC under logical system (PI logical system), then it should work.

Follow the process below:

SLD should have logical system defined for PI business system. This should be the same name as under Partner profile.

In the receiver agreement, under header mapping, choose PI business system as sender communication component.

In the Business system for PI in ID, goto adapter specific identifiers -> choose compare with SLD and apply.

This should work

Ambrish

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the receiver agreement object and under the the Header mapping option --> sender system---> select PI Business system and try again.

also it is possible from the SLD if the business system is not type "standalone"

go to Business System--> select the business system ( complete the Logical System Name field the PI business system name)

run the scenario again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have created a partner profiles in WE 20 .

But i could not able to create distribution model in BD64 in the PI system , Bec MATMAS meassage type is not in PI system .

My question is do we need to map the values of EDI_DC40 ??

Is this giving an error ?? or else generating partner profiles will solve my problem?

Thanks

Vijay

Message was edited by: Vijay Vikram

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would focus on the partner profile, but also do use the segment. In the past, I always used it and in case you need it, use the header mapping in the receiver agreement.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You don't required to configure the distribution model in PI.

In PI we will do the following

SM 59 RFC destination

IDX1 port creation

IDX2 import IDOC meta data

In ECC

SM 59 RFC destination

BD-54 / SALE to create logical system and assign them to the client.

BD64 distribution model

WE20 partner profiles

WE21 port creation

If you configured the business system in SLD, please check the whether you have given the logical system name there or not. if not please specify.

IN ID go to the business system / business component

Click on adapter specific identifiers, check whether the logical system name is reflecting there or not?

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the values of control record partner tab in We02 idoc and ensure that the same partner profile details are configured in we20 to process the idoc..

Regards

Rajesh

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You could use that segment.

Also, in your receiver agreement, you can overwrite the mapping values using the header mapping.

On the back end system, make sure the partner profile is correct and available (WE20). I guess you missed that.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

0 Kudos

hi vijay,

u need add partner profile inbound side T-code ( we 20). it will resolve the problem.

thanks

srikanth