cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Sales Support Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are trying to configure Sales support activity for our client.

Due to lack of proper configuration document, we are unable to do so.

I request you to please help me in this regard.

1. Assigning user ID to Sales person no. for Creating worklist.
    • We have two partner functions Sales person no. Partner Function ER and Customer Service Rep Partner function CS.
    • The issue when I assign user ID to Sales person no. in PA30 using Communication infotype and subtype 0001, it picks up customer based on both the partner function.
    • We want it to pick customer based on CSR (CS) only.
  2. Follow Up actions
    • We are trying to trigger creation of Sales order through VC01N. but when we click the start button, nothing is triggering.
    • Due to lack of documentation on this, we unable to pinpoint the error.

Request all to help me in this please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly your issue is.  May be, you can have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 373860 - Sales order creation from sales activity processing
  • Note 496926 - Home Builder- Sales transaction from sales activity

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not I am looking for.

Also I have two concerns:

1. how do i assign user ID to sales person so that only customers to which partner function ER is assigned are shown in personal worklist.

I have currently two Partner function 1. ER --> Sales person 2. CS --> Customer service Rep

both of them are Personnel no. and when I assign the user ID to sales person no. it picks all the customers to whom this personnel no. is assigned as CS and ER. I want it to pick up only ER.

2. I am trying to set up follow up action

Not sure how exactly it needs to be done due to lack of documentation.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am not sure that this will help you, but surely you can check this and confirm,

Check the customer master is assigned to Contact Person and also check the employee responsible.

This all should assigned to each other.

Also for your reference you can check out this link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/743661546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

I Hope this will help you in some manner.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already visited this link before.

It says you can do this and that but no where it is mentioned how do you achieve this.

I have checked the partner determination as well but no luck there.