cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was trying to generate a ABAP proxy [inbound], when I try to do that by using SPROXY transaction, it was asking for package information. What are these packages ? Do I need to create a new package for generating these proxies are they readily available, If give some values to these packages am getting an message stating "No values for the selection". Please let me know how to do this and generate proxies, Am not able to locate any forum or weblog for the package issue while generating proxies. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

Please see these two below links. It contains comeplete information related to Proxy generation and I hope that it will resolve all ur concern:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/86/58cd3b11571962e10000000a11402f/content.htm</a>

<a href="/people/srinivas.gv/blog/2005/09/27/concept-of-proxy-generation:///people/srinivas.gv/blog/2005/09/27/concept-of-proxy-generation

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to create a package for generating the proxy.Or u can use the existing package.Go to the transaction SE80 and create a new package and then create the things u need.

A unique request number will be created for the package.So that u can identify that package and the things that u have created under that.

Regards,

Gunasree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To generate ABAP proxy ,

use SPROXY

select interface right click and create,

It will ask package name : The package means all user objects are going to be stored under one package name , this package has to be created by user by SE80

goto menu workbench- edit objects -- select development - select package create(f5), give name,all required parameters

By default $TMP is the local development class tostore objects ,but these are not to be transported .

this wil lbe used to transport the objects in transportation.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

karthikeyan,

anything you create in R/3 will be under packages same as Java or .net packages or library for other languages.

you can create a new package and use that created package name here or use $TEMP to slove our problem immediately with out creating packages.

you cant use standared packaged from R/3.

regards

sreeram.g.reddy

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if you use $TMP , it will give problem to select or to communicate. try to create your own package.and use to communicate.

Even if you use the $TMP, you can create , later if you want to transport it should be under one your own package..

see the below links

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Proxy to File

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use $tmp. This is the temporary package. You can also select any of the existing packages.

Regards,

Jai Shankar