Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Screens not editable in the Editor

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Agentry Editor 6.1.0.3. I have created a screen and added few fields.

Now I was trying to allign the fields by editing the screen in the Agentry Editor itself ( As this is a easy way to design the screen rather then maually giving the row/column/height/widht )

But I am not able to edit the screen. I am able to select the fields but cannot do any thing else like moving in different row/column or increase/decrease the width etc.

In the earlier Agentry versions this functionality was easily available .

Please guide me , Is there a different way now to use this functionality ?

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

The reason for this is because the VSE (virtual screen editor) within the Agentry Editor was rebuilt from the ground up in SMP 2.3.  This was done to provide better support for iOS and Android screens.  In the next release of SMP 2.3 will provide more of the functionally you are used to seeing.  But there are some parts still will be missing.  I am sorry I don't have a list of what will be in the next build.

Until when it is released you can use the Fields "Position" and "Size" section of the on the field's "Field Definition" tab" to move the field around the screen and change the size of the field.

Stephen

Answers (0)