cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the downtimes under donwtimes in a resource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to delete a downtime with downtime type "Resource as inactive" but on clicking delete button in the list under downtimes tab in a resource teh downtime is not getting deleted.

Can anyone let us know how to delete the downtimes under downtime tab in res01 transaction

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

I would suggest following steps to resolve this issue.

Re- transfer the resource with rimodini.

Run program - /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN

Try add and delete new down time in resource.

I assume that you must be running background program regularly /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES.

This could caused because because you have old down times in the resource and your resource planning parameters days + and day - are not fitting in that time now.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

How were the downtimes created?  If you have downtimes set by an ECC maintenance order, you have to reverse the ECC order.  (This is a total guess on my part).  You could also try going into the capacity variant and see if it can be changed from there.

Best Regards.

Mike Kirkwood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Looks like you are trying to delete the downtimes from simulation version, like you are accessing the RES01 transaction directly from planning board, You cant delete the downtimes of downtime type "resource as inactive" from simulation version.

Please access the t.code /sapapo/res01 seperately and delete the downtimes, you should be able to do it.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Kiru