Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i have doubt on pricing procedure

<u>wt is the technical name which is most immportant in pricing procedure if give</u> the answer u will be rewarded full marks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas;

Well,let me try to assume things here and give a perspective.....

The determination of the Pricing Procedure is called a CONDITION TECHNIQUE--- This is the Technical Name I think you are looking for.

Regards,

Mani.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I guess he was referring to the key combinations with which we create condition tables. All of pricing finally works/acts on that key combination. Its these collection of key combinations rather called as condition tables we put in the access sequence and assign it to a condition type and collect all these condition types into a pricing procedure.

The reason I felt it was key combination/Condition tables is because its constructed with fields which have technical names. Else its a little bit vague question, as Dittakavi pointed out, might just wanted to test your response.

The imp thing I want to tell is, when you have some doubt in understanding a question you can very well ask the interviewer to be a little clear. But should anyway not ask the elementary doubts.

Hope it helps. Please reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi boss

it was asked in my interwiew but i dont no that

wt is the technical name for pricing procedure which is most important in the pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kadali,

As far I know there is no seperate Technical name as such for pricing procedure but as Mni suggested SD Pricing works on Condition technique.

I only think that guys in the interview were trying to confuse you.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas can u plz elaborate your question ?

It is very unclear as in what you want a solution for ?