cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing Adobe inside loop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to trigger ADOBE FORM from inside a loop and print multiple forms as many records in the loop. The requirement is to print the forms immediately from local printer each with different spool number.

I am able to suppress print preview part and other dialogs by passing no_dialog='X' and preview=' '.i.e blank, dest ='LOCL'.

While executing, everything is working fine, but each time the loop triggers the FORM, a pop-up is displayed to select local printer. The user only wants to select the pop-up only once for the first time.

Is there any way to supress the pop-up(to select local printer) and pass it dynamically ?

Is there any FM/BAPI to find/populate the local printers?

Kindly suggest on how to go ahead with this requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Call Function

FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

FP_JOB_OPEN

Befor the Loop Statement.

inside the Loop

call function 'FM Name'.

After Endloop

Call Function   

FP_JOB_CLOSE

This is will solve your Problem

0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of popup did you see? Is it like below?

Or it is a the popup from windows, but not a popup inside the SAPGUI?

Please also try to set following parameters.

REQNEW

REQIMM

REQFINAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Call Function

FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

FP_JOB_OPEN

Befor the Loop Statement.

inside the Loop

call function 'FM Name'.

After Endloop

Call Function   

FP_JOB_CLOSE

This is will solve your Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess if you keep FP_JOB_OPEN/CLOSE outside loop, then you will get all the generated forms enclosed under a same spool number.

Yes of-course if that is not a issue for your requirement, then response from @nishant abichandani should work for ur problem

Regards

Samal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to set a debugger on that popup. I suppose it is a pop-up from windows, not from  SAPGUI.

Thanks for your reply @I would need seperate spool for each line record of loop, that wont help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then of-course you need to call FP_JOB_OPEN/CLOSE inside loop for each loop pass...