Default price list description -

X1- GS Reserverd

X2- GS Reserved

X3- GS Reserved.

Required Price list description

X1- HOR 8 %

X2- HOR 12

X3- HOR 14 %

So which means it is change request. I want change from Incident to CR.

Could you please let me know where i can find this Price list, what testing i should do and How?

Also i have to prepare the Functional spec, what information should be required in Functional spec.

Please suggest.

User interaction:-

Hello, Shabeer,

There is a place in SAP where Price List Type (PL Type) is used in SAP. For Example: I can find when modifying a quote (VA22) or listing material codes on a price list (VK23). Wherever it appears, I can always select it from a list. Notice that some of these have a description where others have the term “GS- Reserved”

I need you to change the descriptions from GS-Reserved to what I requested in the trouble ticket. However, I don’t know where this needs to be fixed in the system. Once you figure out what needs to be done, you could let me know so that the next time I need to perform this task, I can simply attach your instructions.

Thanks for your help!!

Shabbeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

shabbeer,

So which means it is change request. I want change from Incident to CR.

Could you please let me know where i can find this Price list, what testing i should do and How?

Also i have to prepare the Functional spec, what information should be required in Functional spec.

Changing the description of a price list is a customizing request (CR)

Members have already shared the path (t-code SPRO, then follow the path)

Test -

In XD02, CMR, button Sales Area Data, Tab Sales, field Price list - give the new price list and check its description

Functional spec -

You have to write

- the objective of this change,

- if you know the business reason for this change

- before change, after change - in a table format

- the path where you can change the price list description

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Price-List Configuration :

T-Code : V/LA

Over here you have to define Price List with character 2 in Name of List Field.

Enter it.

Now In next snap you have a option to select the field from the Price List as shown below.

Price List : PLTYP and Sales Organization : VKORG.

Now you have a option to select "AND" , "OR" from tool bar which can help you yo find the table 

field (Key Combination).

Select the Table combination which is required by you and save it.

Once it is saved it the Price List will generate and you can execute it through T-Code : V/LD.

I hope you will know how to generate the Price List.

Regards,

Kundan

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi shabbeer,

To change the Description of the Price list u need to fallow below menu path in img.

Menu path-- IMG->Sales and Distribution->Basic functioins->Pricing->Maintain Price Relevant Master data Fields->Define Price List Category for Customer.

and select your Price list and do necessary changes as below

X1- HOR 8 %

X2- HOR 12

X3- HOR 14 %

for Functional Spec creation i'll send you the sample copy and u can design as per your requirement give me ur mail id .

Regards

Raju

shabbeer1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Raju.

shabbeer1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go to customizing and overwrite the description.

In custo, go to Sales & Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing and click on Maintain Pricing Relevant Master Data Fields and then select Define Price List Category for Customers. Overwritte the description of requested entries and save.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

You can change the description form the SPRO-SALES AND DISTRIBUTION - BASIC FUNCTION- PRICING -MAINTAIN PRICE -RELEVANT MASTER DATA FIELDS - DEFINE PRICE LIST CATEGORIES FOR CUSTOMERS.

Regards,

Pankaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shabber,

FS will help ABAPer to understand the logic how to fetch the value's .

which field is stored in which table , how the field need to be used in the program.

Please find the attached FS for your reference.

Thanks and Regards

Amit L