cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "The reference has already been completely copied or rejected"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I cannot create a sales order with reference to any of the quotations.

I mean, if for example i create:

- quotation 1

- quotation 2 with reference to quotation 1

- quotation 3 with reference to quotation 2

I cannot create a sales order with reference to quotation 2, as the following error appears: "The reference has already been completely copied or rejected"

any solution for this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you try creating only one quotation, suppose create QT 4 without any refrence to yet another QT and then create an order with reference to this QT4, and see what happens.

I am also wondering what happens if you create an order with reference to the QT1, are you getting the swame message, in that case you should look for the completion rule in item category AGN.

The completion rule ideally should be B but just have a look.

I hope you are trying this in Quality or Dev or Ides system.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try to check the Copy Control Function through T-Code : VTAA.

Regards,

Kundan

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LGI,

If your requirement is to be able to refer to the same quotation multiple times and every time with the same quantity or different quantity and you do not want the quotation to be closed-then you have to set the completion Rule to Blank. But instead of modifying AGX, please copy and create a new one and modify that. If however your requirement is to be able to refer till the time the total of the quantity has been used-then set the completion rule to B/C.

A is to be used when you want it to be completed with the first Reference.

Regards,

Shashi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Where you got that error ( in which transaction VA01 0r where ) ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Yes, the error appears in t-code VA01 when I click on "créate with reference" and I enter the number of the quotation 2, the error appears.

It allows just to create the sales orders with reference to the last quotation, but I would like to create the sales order with reference to a previous quotation.

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check Completion Rule in Item Category ,what you have maintained in VOV7 .

Please try with B and let me know.

Thansk,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, the ítem category used is AGX and for that ítem category "Completion Rule" was already as B...

Thanks,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry on this .Please try with  " A " and see the result.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Naren