cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong quantity in the accounting document "RV"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have a situation. where we have one sales order with 100 quantities with one line item in the sales order. Now when user trying to deliver the order user has created three deliveries. one with 50, one with 30, and one with 20. when user invoiced he invoiced all three delivries at once. so in that case now in invoice we have three line items (because there was three deliveries). Now when the billing document is post to accounting using document type RV for accounting. it shows three line items in the accounting document which is correct. but when we double on any of the line item it shows the quantity which was billed as 50 for all three line items. when we have different quantities for all three. 50 quantity is the first line item in the billing. But the price showing for all three line items in the accounting document is correct. Now my question is why is the accounting document "RV" is picking 50 quantity for all the line items.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link which may not be having similar issue, but it may help you to some extent if you have not gone through this link before.

Here some SAP notes mentioned. Please go through it helpful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3360723

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply RaviPrasad. we have found that abap code was playing the trick which was causing the quantity to show as the first line item of the billing document. No matter how line items we have. But thank you for your response. closing the thread.

0 Kudos

please check the doc per line and you will see the totals correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Anyone Answer the question above. if you require more clarifications please do let me know.