cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Solution Manager set up error (E::000)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

i'm still having trouble with solman system preparation procedure at "Implement SAP note" step.
i've downloaded the latest sap note 1633725 and implemented all the correlated sap notes, but the step 3.1 doesn't pass from grey status to green.
So, even if i've correctly implemented all the notes, the following step (4. Configure ABAP), ended in error with text E::000 Initial Solution Manager set up error.

Folling the applied notes still in "In processing" status:

Do you have any suggestions?
Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that the system doesn't regnize the step 3.1 as implemented because from the browser the button "Start Download" doesn't have any effect when pushed.

I've verified that the ccn 1633725 were effectiely downloaded and executed.
At the moment all the downloaded and imlemented successfully notes, are in "In processing" state.

Could this create any problem?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo ,

Note implementation step is for our reference, normally this activities will be done in snote only.

Please go and check in LMDB whether the solution manager system SID having right details like host name,...

Also check in SMSY whether solman system is added in server and database.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

thanks for your help.
In SMSY on "Landscape Components" section, I can see the solman system added in Server, Database and Product (ABAP stack and JAVA stack).

But i cannot see it in LMDB, and i cannot even add it manually:

I worked with solman some time ago (older version), and i remember I implemented those steps manually for the whole landscape. Now that this fase is automatized, it's not possible to turn back it to manual?
I can't change anything manually in SMSY.

Regards
Massimo Solleretto

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Massimo

in order to solve many issues in LMDB try this way:

Go to SA38.

Run program "RTCCTOOL".

The program show you some recommendation " mostly sap notes" you need to implement to solve many problems. Do not forget that this program use SapNet account to connect to sap service and provide solution for you. In your case this is extremely possible that system ask you to upgrade your ST-PI and ST/PI-A to the latest version and install some patches. 

Regards,

ALI.

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Massimo,

You can try increasing the maximum processing time for HTTP & HTTPS, this can be done by running the transaction SMICM, click on service (Third icon), then put a check mark for HTTP, click on service on top left hand corner and click on change and increase the 'Maximum processing time' to 300 seconds, also do the same for HTTPS as well.

regards,

suhel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suhel,

HTTP is always at 600 seconds as maximum processing time.
HTTPS is not configured yet.

thanks to you.

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think its an issue with a function module, that didn't get the correct message server of the
solman when trying to activate a service for Web GUI.Please check if there is no message server defined for the SolutionManager in smsy.

Solution: use the button "Read System Data Remote".

If the Message Server is correctly set, go back to SOLMAN_SETUP and
re-execute the Configure ABAP activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massimo Solleretto,

Please provide the SLG1 log details , also try the below steps

Goto SMSY -> Enviroment -> Solution Manager opertaion -> Admin.. SDCCN

Active the solman system and check face any issue in this step.

the

Also goto to SDCCN and  try to schedule Maintanance package task schedule and check the issue

From SP06 , this step is not aviable, if possible try to upgrade to lastest SP version.\

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

thanks for your suggestions, here some information retrived following your indications:

1. SLG1 doesn't seem to show any trouble

2. SMSY: the system wasn't listed in the admin SDCCN, but when I added it a popup noticed me that it was already activated.

Anyway, the Maintenance package is scheduled and executed correctly since 3 days:

3. SP06: my solman is

sap_aba 702 pl 9

st     710     pl 4

st-ico 10_700     pl 31
etc...

which support package do you suggest to upgrade

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards.

Massimo Solleretto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SP Level:

Current solman system version is SP04 ( ST 710  SAPKITL704).This is basic SP come from initial installation.

SP04 is release on 12/2011

SP05 is release on(05/2012)

SP06 is release on(08/2012)

SP07 is release on(10/2012)

SP 08 is release on(02/2013)

So Upgrade the latest target stack level SP08, also SP10 will release on this month end.

Rg,

Karthik