cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Upgrade - SRM 7.02 – No cfolder templates drop down option for selection while creating collaboration in RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need help on C-folder Templates in SRM 7.02.

1) Before Upgrade - SRM 5.0  We are getting  drop down Options for selecting c-folder templates in RFx at collaboration tab from that user can selete c-folder templets for upload docuument .

2) After Upgrade - SRM 7.02 – No drop down option for selection cfolder templates while creating collaboration in RFx .In webdypro code also no drop down code.

Is this new functionality? Changes in SRM 7.02 or I am missing something in configuration part?

Thanks in advance.

-nagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

Can you elaborate on what kind of cfolder templates you had in SRM 5.0?

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veera for your response.

templates created by c-folder Admin user in C-folder server and that is used while creation of  RFX .so SRM user can select template for folders creation of collaboration .

Thanks.

Nagesh

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

Can you share what are the template values, are they created from SRM? From SRM 700 onwards we do not have templates of Cfolder. We have only competitive scenario and collaborative scenario for cfolders. So i suppose in the new design we do not have templates for cfolder.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

1) While Creating Collaboration folder we can save that Collaboration   'Use as Template ' in C-folder and that template name populated in drop down list of RFX screen in SRM 5 while creating collaboration. Ex ‘RFX templete’ ‘RFx2 templete.’ This can be use by strategic Purchaser while creating RFX, so user can use different c-folder structure.

2) We are going to upgrade our system from SRM 5 to SRM 7.02 While checking functionality of c-floder , it is found no template drop down option in SRM 7.02 at the time of creating collaboration in RFX which is available in SRM 5. please Have look into on image.

3) So Veera You are right, in new design we do not have templates for cfolder.

As you say ‘From SRM 700 onwards we do not have templates of Cfolder.’ Then you are right .SAP may remove that from webdynpro code from SRM 7.02 screen. I already checked that webdynpro Code,so nothing  for Drop down option.

thanks

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nagesh,

Yes we do not have the template option anymore. The SRM 5.0 were ITS screens and i think this was never planned in the highest release and never developed for Web Dynpro .

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Veera.

Answers (0)