Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLED

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have one business scenario like this

some of raw materials and  finished material  we need check  SLED  before 3 Months and before 6 Months expiration date. so in this case we cannot maintain intervals in Quality Management view. we need to create Job plan and run every day in background.

but when I am checking this I am not getting any inspection lot at time expiration .

I maintained all prerequisties

1) Activated  09 Inspection type

2) QA07 I maintained  " additional goods movement  at time of  recurring inspection : selected radio button to insp.stock stock  insp.date.

and 'batch status  change when expiration  date is reached : initial run days : mentioned required days  untick  block batch.

otherthan this  any settings is required for this business scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without inspection intervals maintained you will not have next inspection dates, which means you can not create inspection lots.

As you are running now, you will only block batches at expiration date.

The expiration date and next inspection date are two different date fields and the QA07 is actually two programs in one.  First expired materials are dealt with.  Then inspection lots are created.  If a material meets both expiration requirements and inspection interval requirements, the material goes to blocked stock, (or restricted), and as such will not have an inspection lot created.

Run it only for inspection lots.

Then run it only for expired material.

In your case, I would look at using user exit

QEVA0003 Calculate "Next inspection date" for batch                 

Use the exit to calculate your next inspection date instead of using the one calculated by the inspection interval.

FF