Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval of rejected Line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement from the client regarding SC workflow on SRM 7.02

A SC created with two line items with different Cost centers(CC) . Based on the CC, Approver will be picked up.

Decision Type : Type IV.

Lets consider this scenario..First line item was approved and second line item was rejected by the approver.

Now the SC will come to Requistioner's inbox. When the Requistioner resubmits the SC, both the line items are going for SC approval. Now the requirement is only rejected line item should go for approval again not the approved line item.

Please guide me to achieve this requirement.

Regards,

Mahesh.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SC supports line item approval in the configuration. Have you enabled this accordingly in your PCW Configuration for Business Object 2121?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kasee,

Thanks for your Reply. I have configured Line item approval for BUS2121 in PCW configuration and it is working fine.

My question is After SC partial rejection, when the Requester resubmits the SC, all the line items in the SC are going for  apporval again even the approved line items also.

My requirement is only rejected line item should go for approval again not the approved line item in the SC.

Please help me in this issue.

Regards,

Mahesh.D

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

It looks like when the requester is resubmitting the SC, they are actually not accepting the item rejection by the approver. If they accept the rejection (actually changes on SC), the item will be removed from the SC and will proceed.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Yes, The requestor is not clicking on the accept the chnages button instead the requestor clicks on edit and make the suitable changes in the SC and resubmits the SC.

Please help me to achieve that requirement.

Regards,

Mahesh.D

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In that case technically the requester is not agreeing to the rejection and wish to order the full shopping cart. If you see the business logic, this is correct and standard process. All shopping cart items will go through the approval process once again.

We follow the same process and requester has two choices 1) Accept the rejection of items 2) Resubmit the shopping cart for approval.

In first case the rejected items will be left behind and approved items will continue with follow on documents or further approval process.

Hope this is clear and helpful.

<removed by moderator>

Regards,

Ravi

Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller Moderator message: please do not ask for points.