cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR API?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in our current project we have to develop a Eclipse Plugin modifying files in a DC Project. As we use the NWDI I would like to know, if there is a (documented) API to check-out and check-in files from/to DTR.

Thanks for your answers,

Johann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

No API for DTR. See this link for working with DTR.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/83/74c4ce0ed93b4abc6144aafaa1130f/frameset.htm

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late answer:

I said it wrong in my first post. I don't want to check-in files but i want to add files automatically. Same functionality as DTR-Add in DTR Perspective.

The resource monitor only adds files to dtr if the parent folder already is in dtr.

Greetings Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a DTR command-line and shell available. Those actually call classes in DTR jars. It might be worth investigating how that works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Modification to resources is possible via the usual eclipse APIs for resources. For example to delete, edit etc. Add of resources to a workspace will be recognized via resource monitoring(If DC is already available in DTR).

And checkin can be expected to be done via the Open Activities perspective by the user when he wants to checkin his changes(as is the case normally).

Would this suffice for your usecase?

Regards,

Amit.