cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove incorrect assignment | TR already transported to production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in a rollout project and we are in cutover stage. There is an incorrect storage location assinged to a plant and this needs to be corrected at this path. IMG-->LE-->Shipping-->Basic Shipping Functions-->Assign Goods Receiving Points for Inbound Deliveries. Unfortunately, we cannot simply go there(path above) and remove the assignment (it's disabled). The only way possibly is to delete the assignment, but since the Transport Requests have already been moved to production, I am a bit sceptical on deleting the assignments. Any ideas on what would be the best way to sort of "de-assign" the relationship.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't there a way out for this problem?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to delete the assignment first in your development box and save it in a new TR.

arrange this TR submission to Production

Else, you can also use function module SE16N_INTERFACE  in SE37 transaction, delete the assignment at table level, provided if you have authorization for said FM

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought abt the option 1. Delete the assignment, move the TR to prod.  Make the new assignment then move the TR to prod. But, what I am worried is about the underlying depencies and mapping that were already there in the prod (when incorrect assignment were moved).

Option 2: Deleting at table level->would it not induce inconsistencies.

What is the usual/best practise for "removing incorrect assignments" that were already moved into PROD.