Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - standard field " RISK " missing in standard reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using ChaRM in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP08

There is a standard field " RISK " in the details assignment block in Request for change (RfC),

but this field is not appearing in Search Result list where we can see all the values like RFC ID or Description Priority but RISK field is not present.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

most guides for SAP CRM Web UI Business Transaction Search Enhancement tell you how to implement a BADI or how to hack the search query object even in cases you just want to add some simple fields as search criteria or result list field.

Because I didn´t want to develop in cases it is not needed, I searched for a better solution. And I found it. I hope my solution will help you too.

http://www.hybrid-eichhoernchen.de/business-transaction-search-enhancement/

Kind regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help please.

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Yes. Risk is missing in standard reporting. This field is not available in SP6 as well. It may come in future releases.

There are other fields like 'Due By' date which is also missing, which will appear in SP10 release.

If you need it immediately, the only way is custom development. Check with Abaper, if they can make some report in GUI screen. To bring this filed in WEB UI screen may be difficult.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Thanks for reply.

I am looking for an easier way out for doing it without any development.

Is it possible ?.....can anyone share another way out?

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

We had a similar desire: add CHANGED_AT date to all WEB UI searches and search results in ITSM.

One of our developers found a way to do this but it takes development (table entry, append a structure, create a BAdI implementation with custom code), customization for the operands and changing the search BSP screens to add the new field.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you all the steps.

Kindest regards

Paul

Veronica_ge
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am very interested with how to do it without development work. Please share the steps with us. Thank you very much!

Veronica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veronica,

I'm sorry but our solution does take development work. Most of the solution is development actually. But in case you decide to try it here goes:

Step 1: SM30 transaction. Create a new record in table “CRMC_REPDY” as below

SEL_FIELD  = CHANGED_ATCUSTOM
      NAME_ON_DB  = CRMD_ORDERADM_H~CHANGED_AT
      DYN_METHOD  = DYN_ORDERADM_H
      CALL_FOR_WHERE = space

Step 2: SE11 transaction. Append a custom field “CHANGED_ATCUSTOM” to the structure “CRMST_QUERY_SRV_REQ_BTIL”

Step 3: SE18 transaction. Create implementation for BADI “CRM_BADI_RF_Q10_PREPARE” with filter value = “CHANGED_ATCUSTOM”

Save the Implementation and activate it, it will also generate an implementation class for you to activate. Then create Filter value by double clicking the Filter on left panel. Then create a method by double clicking the implementation class.

Add the following code to the new CONVERT_FIELD method:

DATA: ls_multiple   LIKE LINE OF ct_multi_value.

DATA: lt_search     TYPE crmt_bsp_range_tab.

DATA: ls_search     LIKE LINE OF lt_search.

DATA: lv_date       TYPE dats.

CHECK is_selection_parameter-low IS NOT INITIAL.

lv_date = is_selection_parameter-low+0(8).

lv_date = lv_date + 1.

ls_multiple-fieldname = is_selection_parameter-attr_name.

ls_search-sign   = is_selection_parameter-sign.

ls_search-low    = is_selection_parameter-low.

IF is_selection_parameter-option = 'EQ'.

ls_search-option = 'BT'.

CONCATENATE lv_date ls_search-low+8(6) INTO ls_search-high.

ELSEIF is_selection_parameter-option = 'BT'.

ls_search-option = 'BT'.

CONCATENATE is_selection_parameter-high+0(8) '235959' INTO ls_search-high.

ELSEIF is_selection_parameter-option = 'LT'.

ls_search-option = 'LT'.

ELSEIF is_selection_parameter-option = 'LE'.

ls_search-option = 'LE'.

CONCATENATE is_selection_parameter-low+0(8) '235959' INTO ls_search-low.

ELSEIF is_selection_parameter-option = 'GT'.

ls_search-option = 'GT'.

CONCATENATE is_selection_parameter-low+0(8) '235959' INTO ls_search-low.

ELSEIF is_selection_parameter-option = 'GE'.

ls_search-option = 'GE'.

ENDIF.

APPEND ls_search TO lt_search.

ls_multiple-searchvalues = lt_search.

APPEND ls_multiple TO ct_multi_value.

Step 4: Changing the operands for new search field CHANGED_AT.

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide->Customer Relationship Management->CRM Cross-Application Components->Generic Interaction Layer/Object Layer->Component-Specific Settings->Define Operators for Dynamic Queries.

Select Comp Name = ‘BT’, Object Name = ‘BTQSrvReq’ and select Exceptions per Attribute.

Click New Entries to add a new  Attribute Naming ‘CHANGED_ATCUSTOM’ and set the operands as required. In this select ‘EQ’, ‘BT’, ‘LT’, ‘LE’, ‘GT” and ‘GE’. Save.  (Note: make sure select Opt. Available. =  ‘Indicates Options That Are Available’)

Step 5. Insert "Change At" field in search result:

1. BSP_WD_CMPWB - Enhance component AIC_INCIDENT_S
  2. Enhance view IncidentSRL
  3. Enhance Context node SEARCHRESULT
  4. Add a new attribute to the context node SEARCHRESULT by following the below

i.     Right click on Attributes node and click on "create"

ii.    Click on "Continue"

iii.    Select "Add Model Attribute" and click on "Continue"

iv.    Enter Attribute name as "CHANGED_AT"

v.     For value "BOLAttribute" click on F4 and scroll down to bottom and expand "Relations",

expand node "BTADVSSrvReQ", expand "BTOrder", expand "Relations" , expand           

"BTOrderheader", expand "BTAdminH", expland "Attributes"  and select attribute

"CHANGED_AT"

You need to do above for each Business Process Role.  For each role, the following components  AIC_INCIDENT_S, AIC_PROBLEM_S, AIC_CMCR_S, AIC_CMCD_S can be changed.

Step 6. Go to the UI and add the field from available to be displayed attributes in View configuration.

Launch Web UI, for each transaction type (Incident, Problem, Request for Change, Normal Change, Urgent Change, Administrative Change, General Change and Change Document), respectively.  Select search screen, and click Configurable Area icon, complete both Search Criteria and Result area configuration to bring the newly inserted field “Changed At” in.

Now Changed_At date should eb available in messages searches, both in the search criteria and results.

Adding other data fields should work the same way, you just have to reference the required data field in the first steps.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reply.

But I definately feel there is a way to do this without coding.

Only problem is that I am not an expert in CRM but something similar is shown here:

http://blog.acorel.nl/2012/10/enhancing-search-result-view-with-extra_10.html

Thanks & Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

a very big thanks to this post - I just have to try by myself but it seems exactly like that, what I am searching for the whole week ;-=

Best regards,

Sören

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

the post is history since many years, but even for others as information;

The link that you shared only describes how the result-set cann be enhanced with an other attribute. The post of Paul describes how can also enhance the search because for this you also need some more business logic - and that has to be done cia coding!

Regards

Sören