Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 AEX Alert Issue

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using PI 7.31 SP07 Single Java stack system. I am configuring alerts using blog of Michael :

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/03/25/michals-pi-tips-component-based-m...

As per Blog,i did all the steps :

But I am not getting alerts and the AlertConsumerJob log gives below error :

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist. First missing component is [jms], the whole lookup name is

[jmsqueues/alertingVP/jms/queue/xi/monitoring/alert/ALERT-TO-MAIL]

Any Idea what could be the issue ?

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks 4 d reply.

i see [jmsqueues/alertingVP/jms/queue/xi/monitoring/alert/ALERT-TO-MAIL] this path in JNDI browser now.

I activated by alert rule again and it started working.I am getting notification for the messages which has status.

The issue i am facing while using ALERT-TO-MAIL consumer is that - "If a message is failed and the message status is blank - i am not getting any mail notification. Like one message is failed with error below but its message status is Blank.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Any advise,how can i get alert for any failed message,without message status even?

Rgds

Message was edited by: SAP PI

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue still persists.

The issue i am facing while using ALERT-TO-MAIL consumer is that -

(1)  If a message is failed and the message status is blank - i am not getting any mail notification.

(2) If a message is failed and message status is any different that the Message Status configured in the Alert Rule - i am not getting any mail  notification either.

What shall I do to receive alerts for all kind of errors.

Regards

Message was edited by: SAP PI