cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Orders due billing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

There appears to be no report in SAP which gives a list of sales orders that require
invoicing once the post goods issue has been created. VA04 does not give the
correct information. The sales order items shows as complete once the outbound
delivery has been created.

I have tried to use standard SQ01 report using VBFA and VBEP which does give me the Outbound
delivery and Post goods issue number however there appears to be no table or
field that tells me the invoice requires creating or that the order is still
due billing.

Again, once the outbound delivery is created the 'Delivery status' and 'Billing status in VBUP
show as complete BEFORE the invoice created.

Can you advise?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A similar query was posted here

See the final comments of Jelena Perfiljeva

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I had check this, and i had analysis that, you will not get the billing status in VBUP Table which is based on Sales Order Based. You will get the billing status in table VBUK which is based on Delivery.

So try this to get your solution and i hope that this will help you in some manner to get your point.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBUK field FKSTK is blank regardless of wether the sales order item line is invoiced or not.  Sales orders have multiple lines and VBUK is for teh sales order header status. This is what I assumed VBUP would give me but VBUP changes the billing status to complete once the outbound delivery is created and not the Invoice.  I keep refering back to my original question.  What report can tell me what Order lines are due invoicing and have had the goods issue already created against them.  If tehre is no report what tables do I need to use to give me the information as neither VBUP or VBUK give the correct billing status?  Thank you for your patience.  Regards  Duane

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check VF04 with Billing date

you will get list of Delivery documents which are due for Billing on that particular date

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF04 does display as you suggest. We can run VF04 for a full year and get maybe 1-2 order lines when we can prove that there are considerably more. Ths Issue is what requires billing AFTER a goods issue has been created.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you check the header status of the sales order you will find the status as Not invoiced.

There are two fields in VBUP

Billing Status  (FKSTA)  Billing status of delivery-related billing documents

Billing Status  (FKSAA) Billing Status for Order-Related Billing Documents

Please check again as I have tested and it worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FKSTA and FKSAA in VBUP are both blank yet the orders lines are invoiced. I could not attached the pdf image to show you 😞

Former Member
0 Kudos

See attached...