cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER:

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I received this response error from CRM. I have SOAP-RFC interface. I'm thinking it's a problem with CRM/RFC but I'm not really sure yet. Appreciate if you can share your experience with this.

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (130) JCO_ERROR_XML_PARSER: Expecting a tag to begin with '<' instead of 'X', in "><ID>XX9999999<"</SAP:AdditionalText>

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue fixed when we recreated the data type and reimported the RFC.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Save the payload in a xml file and try opening the same with IE.

See if there is an error you can pin point the position of error. The payload data you have posted is

""><ID>XX9999999<" which is correct as <ID> tag has "<" as beginning. Then the problem must be in the preceding tag opening. Payload needs proper investigation here.

Regards

Anupam

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Payload looks ok.  The same payload is used in another receiver (receiver determination) and I'm getting the correct response for that.

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Anupam has correctly pointed out the issue with the payload. The XML start tag  begins with < & ends with >/ .

You can try opening the XML file by Internet explorer, if there is an issue with the XML, it will error out as 'The XML cannot be displayed'. It would be easy to resolve the issue if you provide the XML here.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue seems to be with missing start tag in XML i.e '<'  in request message.Could you provide the entire XML here.