SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return lot reversal

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to mistake user has made a return lot for a customer for a future date let say 28.10.2013. The cheque was actually returned on 28.09.2013. Now due entry on 28.10.2013 interest is calculated accordingly. Pls suggest is there any way to reverse the document and make the fresh returned lot entry on 28.09.2013 or he has to go for credit entry.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, Reversal of Return lot is not possible.

Because this is a single case, I think interest document should be reversed manually.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, Reversal of Return lot is not possible.

Because this is a single case, I think interest document should be reversed manually.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish ,

Returns lot cannot be reversed if its posted in future periods , the only day you can reverse the entry is on 28.10.2013, before that its not possible . you have to take care in  manual posting , because the bank g/l is already credited in future month .your posting must nullify it in future periods i.e debit bank .

As far as dunning and interest is concerned you can apply lock to stop calculations .Hope it helps.