Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Application Not working in BROWSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working on Web Dynpro.

I have create entire application with controllers and views and methods with some UI elements like buttons , table  etc.,.

After that I have created Application and activated total component .

Up to this it is ok.

However, Wen i execute the application browser is opening. But no " UI Elements are not displayed".

Please advise on this issue.

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R SAI PRASAD,

Check the window of webdynpro component and check the view which you want to display is embedded or not in the window and also check that view should be default.

Thanks

Dileep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dileep, Did you checked Prasad's reply ?

He said, his problem is resolved and its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have re installed  browser and setup in root file  and embedded views again.

Now it is working fine..

Thanks for you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response and sharing your solutions. If someone having same kind of issue can try this solution

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

This could be because you have not set a default view in your window so the window doesn't know which view to render.

Open your main window and take a look at the views embedded in the window. Look at the properties of each embedded view and make sure one of the views has the "Default" checkbox checked. To make a view the default, right-click the view and select "Set as Default".

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working fine now

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please have a look at this document.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=9869983f3e&view=att&th=133dee6...

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,the link is not working..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version are  you using.

if it is earlier versions,Check wether your views are embedded in windows or not?

and check in SICF also wether your application service is active or not, if it is not active then activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is some configuration issue. You need to catch some basis person to resolve this.

For more please follow the thread: